Apple Iphone 3GS
Hello again! If you are reading this you have probably already read my last page about the iPhone 3G. If not I hope you enjoy the article. If you are interested in buying a new iPhone, or just in learning about phones, this series of articles will talk about the different types of iPhones and which one you might want to get. This specific article will talk about the;
Scroll Down for some great Deals on a iPhone 3GS
Looking into the different types of iPhones, at the moment the iPhone 3Gs is the mediocre one. I say that because it has a few flaws that other iPhones don’t have. One of those flaws is the difficulty of Jailbreaking. If you are interested in getting some of those cool extra apps that no one supposedly doesn’t know about, using Cydia or Rock, this is most likely not the iPhone for you. But on the other hand here are a few of the cooler features that the iPhone 3Gs has to offer:
- An option of 8, 16 or 32 gigabyte memory: Who wants thousands upon thousands of songs on their phone? Well if you are a teenager (or some adults) you are going to want quite a bit of space for your music. Don’t forget your apps! Applications are one of the most important things about your iPhone. (Just be careful, moms like to find all of the games that your phone can hold and try and take it away from you)
- Compass: While completely and utterly useless to most of the sane world, It can be great fun to show all of your friends all of the things that your iPhone can do. Only available in 3Gs and later models.
- Faster Than The iPhone 3G: The 3Gs holds a bigger processor and more RAM space so your phone can go much quicker. Also is useful for apps (that we haven’t heard of (shhhh!) that are for multitasking. Who doesn’t want to be able to cruise on the internet or play a game when listening to music?
- Longer Battery Life: The battery has been slightly upgraded making the battery life of the iPhone 3Gs last much longer than the 3G model.
- Video Camera (iPhone 3Gs and later): While the iPhone 3G had a camera that doesn’t take half bad pictures (five years ago), the camera on the 3Gs has been upgraded to take much better pictures than the 3G. It also has the capability to take videos and the Apple store has quite a few different types of apps that will give you better control over your camera.
So here is a few things that are quite interesting about the IPhone 3Gs. With any phone there will be downsides. But, one of the major downsides that you will find about the iPhone 3Gs is that the price is much, much higher than the 3G or the 2nd gen. The lowest base price of the iPhone 3Gs is about 170 USD and can go as high as around 400 USD.
If you have read through the first few of my articles and still haven’t found what you are looking for, let’s go and look into the next article in the series, the iPhone 4 in our iPhone FAQ pages.
iPhone 3GS Deals on eBay